Glossy 1001 Weathergold 2000 Pro
GLOSSY 1001 WEATHERGOLD 2000 PRO
SILICON BASED WATER REPELLENT COATING FOR STONE, BRICK AND CONCRETE SURFACES
Glossy 1001 Weathergold 2000 Pro is composed of Siloxane & Silane polymers dispersed in high boiling point solvent. It is used for water proofing of concrete & cementitious vertical walls of building because it penetrates deeply into the substrate & provides an effective water repellent protective costing. It does not change the appearance of the substrate & the water repellent coating is UV resistant and durable.
Areas of Application
- Water proofing treatment for –
- Cement painted surfaces
- Concrete, mortar
- Clay brick surfaces
- Natural and artificial stones: Marble, Dholpur, Sand Stone, All Porous Stone
- Mangalore tiled roofs
- Corrugated AC sheet roofing, etc
Features & Benefits
Ease of application-Ready to use, simply brushable or spray applied.
Staining-Clear coating does not stain the treated surface.
Appearance-Does not change the appearance of exterior decorative coating.
Vapour transmission – Prevents entry of moisture into the wall, but allows moisture to evaporate out
Efflorescence – Prevents efflorescence
Penetration – Due to low viscosity, penetration is high, which provides the hydrophobic zone.
- Surface should be dry and free from all debris, dirt, oil, grease, wax and all other contamination, which could prevent penetration.
- Clean the saturated dirt of surface by thorough wire brushing, cleaning with compressed air followed by water washing.
- Decrease oil & grease by using solvents like turpentine or thinners.
- Allow the surface to dry completely before the application.
- Seal the cracks with GLOSSY FILLING POWDER
- Thorough wire brushing followed by sanding with emery paper is recommended.
- Remove the existing paint, Nero or instant lime, etc, while treating internal damp walls.
- Apply one liberal coat of Glossy Weathergold 2000 Pro, simply by brushing evenly on the prepared surface.
- Allow the surface to dry for a minimum of 24 hrs for best results.
- Glossy Weathergold 2000 Pro can also be applied with an airless spray (0.07-0.1 N/mm2 pressure).
- Apply second coat wet on wet to improve the penetration rate & performance.
- Allow it to dry for 24 hrs.
- Do not dilute with water or by any other means.
- Close the container lid properly after use.
- Before applying over the natural stones like sand stone or Dholpur, sampling should be done on a small area to check its suitability.
- Before taking up application on a large area, it is advisable to check the performance of the product on a relatively small area.
On porous substrate- 5-6 Sq meter/litre
On Low porous substrate- 7-8 Sq meter/litre
Shelf Life & Storage
Shelf life is 12 months from the date of manufacturing in unopened condition
Store in a cool & dry place:
Health & Safety Precautions
Use rubber hand gloves & safety goggles, while using Glossy Weathergold 2000 Pro
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of contact with skin, wash with plenty of water.
Do not smoke during application.