Elite Emulsion by 1001
Elite Emulsion by 1001
|Direction For Use:
Cleaning: Sand the surface with emery paper to remove loose particles, dust, grease and cracked flaked paint. Wipe clean.
Primer: Apply one coat of Glossy Paints Wall Primer (WT / ST). Allow drying for 6-8 hours. Sand with emery Paper. Wipe Clean.
Putty: Smoothen the surface by filling dents with thin coats of Glossy Paints Acrylic Wall Putty or Glossy Paints White Stiff Paint mixed with Glossy Paint 1001 clear varnish.
Primer: Apply another coat of Glossy Paints Wall Primer (WT / ST). Allow Drying for 6-8 hours. Sand with emery Paper. Wipe clean.
Topcoat: Thin one litre Glossy Paints Elite Emulsion upto a maximum of 400-500ml of water. Do not over thin. For best results apply 2 coats of Glossy Paints Elite Emulsion.
Maintenance Tips: For removing stains, clean the surface using a sponge with a mild soap solution. Wipe the surface clean. Ensure a drying time of 1 week before cleaning.
|Thinning and Clean Up :||Portable Water|
|Uses :||Interior Walls|
|Finish :||Smooth & Matt|
|Application :||By Brush roller or spray|
|Covering Capicity :||8 – 10 sq. mtr. per litre per coat with 1 litre of Elite Acrylic Emulsion 650 ml. of water|
|Drying time :||2 – 4 hours ( Recoatable after 4 hours )|
|Color Range :||White or any other shade on request|
|Packing :||1 litre, 4 litre, 10 litre, 20 litre|
|Highlights :||Economy interior Plastic Emulsion|
|shelf life :||24 months from the Date of Manufacture|
|Undercoats :||Cement Primer 1001|
|Application areas :||On all type of walls ( Cementous, asbestos & brickworks)|
Safety, Health and Environment Information
- Store container in upright position, with lid tightly closed in a cool, dry place
- Keep out of reach of children and away from food, drink and animal feed.
- May be Harmful if swallowed. In case of ingestion seek immediate medical attention.
- Ensure good ventilation at all times.
- Do not breathe vapour of spray. Avoid inhalation of dust by wearing suitable nose pad during sanding and surface preparation.
- Wear eye protection during application. In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Remove splashes from skin with soap and water or a recognized skin cleanser.
- Do not pour leftover paint down the drain or in water courses.
- In the event of spills, contain spillage using sand or earth.
- Safety Data Seat available for professional users on request.
- No added Lead, Mercury or Chromium compounds.