1001 High Quality Anti-Graffiti Paint
Solvent borne anti-graffiti finish
1001 High Quality Anti-Graffiti is a Solvent borne two pack, White or Clear anti-graffiti coating
for a variety of substrates that develops early resistance to tagging with spray paint. Graffiti
can be cleaned from a substrate protected with 1001 High Quality Anti-Graffiti Paint using
1001 Graffiti Cleaner.
Exterior / Interior
Typical uses: Surfaces prone to graffiti attack
1. Spray paint graffiti can be removed from a substrate protected with 1001 High Quality Anti-Graffiti Paint after 48 hours cure using 1001 Graffiti Cleaner.
2. Enables use of high performance urethanes when spray application is difficult or undesirable.
3. Self-priming on cementitious and fiber cement panels (see Application).
1. Do not apply at temperatures below 10°C or above a relative humidity of 85%. These application requirements must also be met until the applied coating has achieved touch dry.
2. In early stages of curing, film may be susceptible to mechanical damage.
3. Not suitable as an anti-graffiti paint over alkyd or chlorinated rubber based paints subject to exterior exposure.
4. To prevent ghosting when removing marker pen, the applied coating must have cured for a minimum of four weeks.
5. Not recommended as a waterproofing system for concrete block and honed concrete block construction.